HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023

Independence Day 2023 Independence Day 2023

Independence Day 2023

On this auspicious occasion of Independence Day, we celebrate the spirit of freedom and patriotism. Let us remember the sacrifices of our forefathers and honor the progress our nation has made.

Event Details

Date Time Location
August 15, 2023 9:00 AM onwards National Park Stadium

Program Schedule

  • Flag hoisting ceremony
  • National anthem performance
  • Cultural performances
  • Inspirational speeches
  • Distribution of sweets

"They may kill me, but they cannot kill my ideas. They can crush my body, but they will not be able to crush my spirit." - Bhagat Singh

"Give me blood, and I shall give you freedom!" - Subhas Chandra Bose

Let's come together to celebrate our nation's independence and reaffirm our commitment to unity and progress. Happy Independence Day!


Some Real FREEDOM FIGHTERS



BIG SALUTE TO THEM 🫡



Post a Comment

0 Comments